Terms and Conditions - For Agents and Individuals Advertising on OnlineGuideTo
Terms Used in the following Terms and Conditions
- 1. ‘We’ and ‘Our’ refers to the partners of OnlineGuideTo and Adamas Ltd (website design company).
- 2. Website refers to the website OnlineGuideTo
- 3. ‘You’ refers to all agents and individuals using the Website to market your business and classified adverts including properties, cars and jobs, irrespective of payment options.
- 4. Business refers to all listings in the business directory and all properties, vehicles and jobs as advertised by agents using the website
- 1. Your use of our website is subject to the following conditions to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions express or implied.
- 2. The current version of our terms and conditions will apply at all times to your use of our website.
- 3. All warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded from these Terms & Conditions.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes arising in respect of your membership will be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Our Commitment to You
- 1. We will provide you with an internet advertising service to market your business and classified adverts in and around your town.
- 2. Business Directory listing and adverts are placed in alphabetical order with Webverts at the top of the page followed by Premium ads then Normal ads.
- 3. We will provide affiliated agents (property, vehicle and job agents) with a premium listing in the business directory with a direct link to your website.
- 4. We will undertake to provide access for you to add, edit or delete Your advert information on our website at any time.
- 5. We will undertake to maintain the availability and performance of our website but shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- 6. We do not warrant that the Website will be free of error or that the website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
- 7. We warrant that no third party will be granted access to your data without your consent, other than that which is or was made available via our website.
- 8. We shall not bear any liability for the information relating to Your advertisements.
- 9. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by You whether arising from access to the Website contents, use of any of the material contained upon the Website, temporary or permanent unavailability of the whole or any part of the website, or otherwise.
- 10. We exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability, modify or discontinue this website and its services or delete data provided, whether temporarily or permanently.
- 11. We reserve the right to edit, review, suppress or remove your data if we believe it is inaccurate, inappropriate or in our opinion contravenes these conditions or any applicable law in any way.
- 12. We may immediately terminate or suspend without notice Your use of our website if we believe You are in breach of any term, condition or warranty in these Conditions.
- 13. We will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable of any changes to our advert presentations or the format in which you must provide your data.
- 14. We will forward all potential customer enquiries, generated from our website, to the contact details we have for your locations as soon as reasonably practical.
- 15. We will not be liable for any lost business if any of your nominated email addresses are not capable of receiving our messages.
- 16. We will not be held liable if events outside our control prevent us from fulfilling our obligations to you.
Your Commitment to Us
- 1. You warrant that you have not or will not misrepresent the nature of your business to us.
- 2. You warrant that your data will only include information on products that you are authorized to advertise and is of a professional and inoffensive nature; is to the best of your knowledge free from known viruses and is not in breach of any obligations of confidentiality or privacy.
- 3. You warrant that when reproduced or published by Us, your data will not; breach any contract; fail to comply with any applicable law or regulation; infringe any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or any other personal or proprietary right of any person, firm or corporate entity; render Us liable to any claim whatsoever; and that You will indemnify us against any resulting third party claim, legal action or penalty should your data not meet these conditions.
- 4. You will undertake to update your advert / marketing data and any contact details to ensure that ALL of your information presented on our website is accurate and current.
- 5. You will provide your data to Us in accordance with our specifications and in such a way as not to interfere with the operation of our website.
- 6. For attention of Property Agents –
a. You must ensure that all
your properties advertised on our website comply with all UK legislation that applies
to the marketing of property or land including the Property Misdescription Act 1991,
The Housing Act 2004 and The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections)
(England and Wales) Regulations 2007) and must not make false or misleading statements
about certain specified matters about or related to the property as per Statutory Instrument
1992 No. 2834.
b. You warrant that where you provide images for the property, you are marketing such images are only of the property or land being offered and surrounding location.