OnlineGuideTo (“We”) commit ourselves to protecting and
you provide to us, or that we may collect as a result of visiting OnlineGuideTo (the Website).
Please read the following information to understand our practices with regards to your personal data and how we will treat it.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Any information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes provided information at the time of registering to use our Website, posting material, requesting further services or subscribing to any service offered by us on the Website. We might also request further information if you should report a problem with our Website.
- We may keep a record of any correspondence if you should contact us.
- Details of transactions you may carry out through our Website and of the completion of your orders.
- Information about your computer, your visits and use of this website.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
- To notify you of any changes to our service.
- To ensure that the content of our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer.
- Where you have consented to be contacted, to provide you with the information, products and services requested from us or in the event that we feel will be of interest to you.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, should you choose to do so.
- In allowing ourselves to carry out our obligations concerning any contracts entered into between you and us.
We may also use your data to inform you and provide information on goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We do not disclose information which will identify individuals to our advertisers. We may however provide them with collective information about our users. We may also use collective data to help our advertisers reach their target audience. The data collected may also be used by us in order to comply with our advertiser’s wishes in displaying their advertisement to their target audience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
As defined in section 736 of the UK Companies Act 1985 we may disclose your personal information to any member of our group.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- To the prospective buyer or seller of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Our site contains links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you visit any of these sites please note that they have their own privacy policies and you should check these before submitting any personal data. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Act you can exercise the right to access any information we hold about you. Provision of such information is subject to a £10 administration fee.
The data controller responsible for this website is Adamas Ltd.