Terms and Conditions for visitors to OnlineGuideTo
Terms Used in the following Terms and Conditions
- "we/us/our" means Adamas Ltd (website designers) and the partners of OnlineGuideTo.
- "Website" means the Website OnlineGuideTo.
- "you"/"your" means the user of the Website
1. Visitors to the site
- a) All visitors to the Website agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any subsequent variation or amendment to them. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, do not use our Website. If you use the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions by posting any changes on the Website. The new terms will be effective immediately after they are posted and you agree to be bound by the most current version. Please check these conditions periodically for any changes that have been made.
- b) Access to certain areas of the Website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion.
- c) If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Website or other content or services, you must ensure that the user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password. We may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of the Website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
- e) You must not use the contact details provided by private advertisers other than in connection with a genuine enquiry relating to the purchase by you of the product being advertised.
- a) We shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by any visitor to this Website whether arising from access to the Website contents, use of any of the material contained upon the Website, temporary or permanent unavailability of the whole or any part of the Website, or otherwise. In particular it is the exclusive responsibility of visitors to this Website to satisfy themselves in every respect as to advertisers upon this Website and the quality and nature of any goods or services.
- b) This Website and services provided on and through the Website are provided on an "as is" basis.
- c) The details of the adverts available on this Website are provided to us by our affiliated agents and individual clients of the site – they are for your information only. We cannot verify these details and therefore make no warranties or representations as to their accuracy or completeness. If you rely on these details, you do so at your own risk.
- d) The pages contained in the Website may contain technical inaccuracies, typographical errors and may at times be out of date. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in these pages up to date or liability for any failure to do so.
- e) We exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability, modify or discontinue this Website and its services or delete data provided, whether temporarily or permanently.
- f) We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy or improper delivery of any data or information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
- g) We do not warrant that the Website will be free of error or that the Website and the server are free of computer viruses or other harmful applications.
- h) We reserve the right to remove adverts that contain offensive content.
- i) Classified adverts are for selling products not for business promotions. We therefore reserve the right to exclude adverts that do not fit into our pre-defined categories.
3. Intellectual property
- a) Unless otherwise stated, Adamas Ltd owns the intellectual property rights in the Website and material on the Website. Subject to the licence below, all our intellectual property rights are reserved.
- b) The Website and all of the related pages, including but not limited to content, software, code, graphics or other material contained either in the sponsor advertisements or electronically distributed on the Website is owned by Adamas Ltd and is protected by copyrights, trademarks, database rights or other proprietary rights and laws. Unauthorised use of any copyrighted materials, trademarks or any other intellectual property without the expressed written consent of Adamas Ltd is strictly prohibited.
- c) Except as expressly provided, nothing contained within these conditions or anywhere on the Website shall be construed as conferring any licence of our or any third party’s intellectual property rights.
- d) Licence to use Website:
i. You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages or other content from the Website.
ii. you must not republish material from this Website (including republication on another
website), or reproduce or store material from this Website
in any public or private electronic retrieval system.
iii. you must not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, visit, or otherwise exploit our
Website or material on our Website for a commercial purpose,
without our express written consent.
4. Links to third party sites
- a) This Site contains links to websites operated by third parties. The content of the linked sites is not under our control and we explicitly state that we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site. The links are provided for your convenience and any such link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or of any association with the operators of the site. If you decide to access any third party website linked from this Site, you do so at your own risk.
- b) The information on this Website is provided free-of-charge, and you acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this Website and the information on this Website.
- c) Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is accurate and up-to-date, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we not commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on this Website is kept up-to-date.
- d) Our liability is limited and excluded to the maximum extent permitted under applicable law. We will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising under these terms and conditions or in connection with our Website, whether arising in tort, contract, or otherwise - including, without limitation, any loss of profit, contracts, business, goodwill, data, income, revenue or anticipated savings.
5. Law and jurisdiction
- a) This notice will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this notice shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions.